Friday, April 24, 2009

Brink Of Law



Yesterday Tsu Ann from 8tv had given me a call 10am in the morning and asked if i was free to do a voice over. I was more than happy to do it and when i arrived at the studio, which is only a couple of floors up from Fly Fm's studio i was briefed about my latest project.


I found out it's for a TV commercial for a show called Brink Of Law, a chinese series on 8TV. It was a real blast recording it because i tried different versions of the script and played around with my voice. Eventually, they went with the more 'hyper-active moe' version. Honesly i thought it would have been cool if they went with a more Preview Guy/Don Lafontaine approach but i guess they needed the youthful element as 8TV is targeted to the urban youth crowd.


Nonetheless here it is for your viewing pleasure. Leave a comment and tell me what you think :D

No comments: