Monday, April 13, 2009

Sneak Peek: Cleo Bachelor 2009 Speed Date

Bachelors briefing. More photos up soon.
Photos from Moe Nasrul's personal collection.

You know, never have i been in this situation before. Too much testosterone in such a confined space.

Could i be suffering from testosterone-agoraphobia? Lol.

Although the speed dating event were scheduled at 2:30pm, bachelors were asked to arrive by 10am at Island Bistro, Pavilion KL, for briefing and ice breaking sessions. It was our first time meeting each other after the March photo shoot.

It was quite tense at first, because we were all strangers to one another. But after a few rounds of drinks, we lightened up and were good bros. I'm not in the competition to win (well, of course i do harbor a flicker of hope), but making contacts were my utmost priority.

My Fly FM colleague, Jules hosted the event. It was an exhilarating feeling for me. Cleo readers were given two minutes to get to know the bachelors, basically they were given a number of questions about the bachelors and they would have to find out all in two minutes. Then, after the speed date ended, we chilled with the readers.

At the end of the day, I've made so many friends--bachelors and readers alike.

Kudos to Cleo team for pulling off this successful event. I must say, taking care of 50 bachelors and Cleo readers is not an easy feat.

I enjoyed myself tremendously, and i bet it showed :)

2 comments:

LoNeRaNgerSpEaK said...

Speed date?..opps i missed it!..

Looks like u may open a fan club after this..wohooo..=p

Moe Nasrul said...

hey thats an idea... wanna be in my fan club LoneRanger :D