Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ben Ibrahim Website Launch



A few weeks ago my housemate, C.Loco and I had been invited to an awesome party thrown by Ben Ibrahim to launch his brand new website. The whole affair was held at Upstairs on Heritage Row, which was once known as Loft before it rebranded. I guess because everyone kept on referring the upper part of Loft as 'Upstairs', they finally officially called it UPSTAIRS. It's kind of cute and clever at the same time.

It was a very interesting night as both Loco and I had a blast. We had met so many familiar faces from the industry and some from our old group of friends from before i was even in Fly FM, when i was still in University.

It was good to make new contacts with old friends. For some strange reason we all ended up in the same industry! I guess kindred minds attract each oher :D

No comments: