Friday, April 3, 2009

The Cake Looks Damn Good!

Gift box fondant cake. Photo courtesy of Pink Cake Box.


Just came back from Sepang F1 Circuit to collect my media tag. The experience is nothing short of awesome. I was standing one level above the pit stop to witness it all.

I'll blog a post about it when i get my photos ready. Meanwhile, here is a picture of the cake i'm getting my little sister, Hana. Well this isn't the original cake. But i have asked for my baker/artist friend, Mandy Maung-Gilete, to design my little sister's fondant birthday cake to look something similar to this. Emily just told me over the phone that Mandy and her thought about giving the cake some additional edible figurine (that looks like Hana) and gift tag.



Girls, i can't thank you enough. That is a lovely, personal and unique touch to a cake.



For all specialty cake lovers, you all should visit my baker/artist friend Mandy Maung-Gilette's website. You can custom make your cakes (unfortunately, she is currently based in Penang, not KL) or wedding cards. She does other designing services as well, not limited to cakes and wedding cards.

No comments: