Monday, April 13, 2009

Moe Nasrul Supports Local Music: Bomb Shelter IV



Photos courtesy of Bella Luna.

On April 8th (after a quick cat nap) i went to Cloth & Cleft, Changkat Bukit Bintang, to show my support for Loco and Tech, two of my good friends who performed at this event called Bomb Shelter IV.

Why Bomb Shelter? I don't have the answer to that. Maybe someone will be nice enough to enlighten me? is it because the gig was 'da bomb' ?! OK pretty nineties of me.

I also met Bella Luna, a good friend of Loco and a really good photographer. She took some really good shots of me, when i wasn't looking.

My cousin Iz was there as well to show his support for Loco, who also collaborated in Iz's EP.

3 comments:

bella said...

teehee XD

LoNeRaNgerSpEaK said...

Wow!Bella really IS gud in photographer..=)
i can cee that!..

Moe Nasrul said...

yeah she is :D