Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sawadee ka!!!




Your boy Moe Nasrul has landed on the island of Krabi. I'm having lots and LOADS of fun with my colleagues from Media Prima Radio Network (meaning Fly FM, Hot FM, and One FM) and i'll be sure to update all of you once i'm back from the land of Sun, Sea, and Sex (although the latter does not apply in my case)

To the people in neighboring Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore ( I can see that i have returning visitors from Brunei and Singapore, don't be shy to drop me a comment), tonight is the night where we are awarding the front runners of the Malaysia's Music Industry.

Fly FM and Hot FM are the official media partners for the 16th Anugerah Industri Muzik 2009, or the loosely-termed Malaysian Grammy Awards. We at Fly FM ran a strong campaign to publicize the event. I did my part by interviewing C.Loco, (one of the winners of AIM awards for the Best English Album in 1997 when he was in Poetic Ammo) last Sunday for my weekend slot.

I'll be missing AIM for this year for obvious reasons, but i have appointed a guest writer to update readers, family, and friends about AIM 16.

Krup Kun Ka *LOL*

  
Moe Nasrul's Facebook profile

No comments: