Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Had a Strange dream the other night... and there was Zombies!!!

Photo Courtesy of L4D.com

Photo Courtesy of Moe Nasrul's Personal Collection

The other night had  a dream that I was stuck in the Game Left4Dead. For those that don't know what Left4Dead is, it's a computer game where you control one of four characters in a city filled with zombies (or infected as there called in the game). The objective: Survive.

SO basically I was doing the whole running around and shooting. Never been so glad to wake up and see that it was all a dream. Makes me wonder would I survive in a Resident Evil or 28 Days later scenario? Hmmmm...food for thought.

Well anyways, have you ever had a weird dream like that?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Heh I had nightmares about zombies after playing that game for the first time.