Saturday, May 23, 2009

Johnson's Baby Powder Jom Main! Family Day


Just finished emcee-ing an event at dataran petaling Jaya, for johnson's baby powder jom main! Family day. Now just waiting for my manager to pick me up as i lent my house mate my car.

My legs are aching and my voice is parched but it was all Good fun! There were performances by KLDC A.K.A kuala Lumpur drum corp. A drumming group just like the movie 'drumline'. There were martial arts demonstrations, lots of cute kids in the coloring competition.

Tomorrow is another busy day, as in the morning i'm going for a charity walk-a-thon at the same place, in support of creating awareness for osteoperosis. Hope i spelt that one right. Will blog more later. Smell ya later:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U did a great job on that day.:D