Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back from Thailand!


Thats right Moe Nasrul is back in the house!

I had completely no internet access in Thailand which made it impossible to blog so i would like to extend a million hugs towards Emily for guest writing in my absence. That and i got you a present as a thank you!

I know how much you want to travel the world so i figured when you actually do travel you'd need something to hold all your memories. So i got you a photo album and yes the cover is made of wood. Pretty cool huh! Better than keeping all your photos in a cold hard disk. Thanks Again Emily.

I was so excited to be back that i blogged using my phone so couldn't post up all pictures. However i'll post it up as soon as i get proper internet access. Til then cheers.

P.S.How much do you think it's going to cost me if i took a cab from LCCT airport to my place in kelana Jaya?

No comments: