Thursday, June 4, 2009

The SHOUT! Awards Press Conference.






Yesterday, The Pagi show (Phat Fabes, Ben and Nadia) Amrita the Producer, Hafiz,Hunny Madu and I went to the Press Conference for the very first SHOUT! Awards.

It's basically this new award show that recognizes the best of the best in Radio, TV shows and of course the local music industry. One category off the top of my hat wearing head was the Coolest Radio Announcer Award which included Fara Fauzana, Phat Fabes, JJ, Rudy, Hunny Madu as nominees and off course they had a interesting category known as the works which included Hot Guy and Hot Chick Award. One of the nominees for Hot chick was Marion Counter. They also had an award for Best radio Show and Fly Fm's Pagi Show, Fly Fm's Night Flight, Fly Fm's Must Have (with Hunny Madu), Indie X and the Hot Fm's Am Krew were among those chosen as the final nominees.

Almost all the Nominees were there and I got to meet Maya Karin for the first time (but my phone's battery had died so no pictures)...and I'd have to say she looks way better in person.

But I got picture of Nas and his wife Sheahnee Lee from the Breakfast show and I cam-whoring.

The funny thing is that we never realised there was so much space left so we huddled together.
Now we got Couple who performed...

As well Jaclyn Victor and I were hat buddie for one whole day...
While we were waiting I decided to take pictures of the Pagi Show(Amrita, Phat Fabes and Nadia... not sure where Ben disappeared to) who were seated next to me...
And seated across the little Fashion Show like stage was Estranged and Adflin Shauki (the dude in a suit all the way to the right)
And here is Estranged (from the left Din, Andy, Rich and Hanafi) just hanging out after they finish eating and I was just going around snapping away :)
Photos are courtesy of Moe Nasrul's Personal Collection


Moe Nasrul's Facebook profile

3 comments:

SyaFiQa RahiM said...

i heard about this when i'm in my car. tuning on fly fm as always. :D

heard u says 'phat fabes nominated as the coolest radio dj'.the pagi show crew always make me laugh. hee. n it's cool though to know that some of fly fm dj's n shows was nominated.

n i'm surely gonna vote for them! :)

LoNeRaNgerSpEaK said...

Gosh...There is no category for " News & traffic Show"?..*Gulp*

Moe Nasrul said...

yeah i know :( hehehehe...