Sunday, October 18, 2009

Riding the MTR

It's Saturday and this weekend is one of the hectiest of weekends.

I woke up at 6:30am to get ready to record my news for Fly FM, and it was off to One Utama for an event I'm emceeing, and headed straight for the studio for 8TV Nite Live.

It's going to be the same routine for tomorrow.

Thank God for Red Bull, Coffee, and a good shower :)

I usually see Emily once a fortnight, but since I'm working this weekend, we decided to meet perhaps next week. She could watch me tonight, and listen to me next morning...and i wish i can do the same.

Hey, wait a minute...i could!

We uploaded a video of us in Hong Kong, riding the MTR (Hong Kong's version of our LRT, but so much more efficient.)

I know i promise I'll blog more on our trip to Hong Kong, but i'll let Emily fill in for me on that since she will be on holiday until Monday.

More on our Hong Kong trip later, but here is a video of us riding the MTR.





Moe Nasrul's Facebook profile

No comments: