Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hong Kong Trip

Emily and I atop Victoria Peak


Well folks i came back from Hong Kong exactly a month ago. But i never got around to blog about it. My bad people. Lately I've been tied up at work and other pressing matters.

But i'll take some time off to blog about my Hong Kong trip, since the memory is still fresh in my mind.

This trip is a significant moment for both Emily and I. It is our first trip overseas together. We saved up enough to afford a vacation outside of the South East Asian (SEA) region.

The trip was a much-seeked vacation, and we came back with a renewed sense of purpose. It was really an eye opening vacation. Lots of similarities and yet, lots of differences as well. It was very hard to get halal food. So we both had vegetarian food all the time and very nice and healthy manggo pudding.

I'll blog more in detail but as of now i need to get myself ready to record some voice overs. i'll leave you guys with a Vblog we made while waiting for the ferry to take us back to Kowloon peninsular from HK Island.



P/S: I've been eating a lot this week...wonder why.

Moe Nasrul's Facebook profile

No comments: