Monday, January 3, 2011

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Workout

If you have noticed that I've gotten skinner and a bit more lean during my time on 8tv nite live the asnwer is yes I have been working out.

Not that I'm vain or anything it's just that for the past year my workout has been focused on losing weight and keeping toned. Now I wanna try getting ripped!

Now don't get me wrong, I ain't going for the Arnold Schwarzenegger (yes I had to google his name make sure I spelled it right) bulk. I aim going more for the Gladiatorial look. Meaning I have the bulk but it's a purposeful bulk. You see sometimes when people work out based on what I've read they develop muscles that look good but provide no real use at all. Meaning the look tough but can barely touch their knees. the muscles I'm going for are the type that makes me look like I've been wrestling a lion for weeks. Case in point.


So now that I have the general idea in mind and since it is the first workout week for me for 2011. I have done my research and came across a pretty helpful video. You guys might wanna try it. Apparently the workout is effective but a real A**kicker.





All I gotta say is wish me luck.

No comments: