Thursday, December 30, 2010

My New Year Resolutions

The clock is ticking and as of now it's only a day away from the big 2011. bye bye in advance to 2010, lots of good memories and made a ton of new friends but I'm really excited about the coming 2011.

I have finally thought about my New Years Resolution and here it is.

1)Finish my album - Yeah things didn't go as planned when my band split up but now that I'm going solo I guess I have alot more room to experiment and reshape myself as a musician. As I've mentioned in my moenasrul.com post . 

2)Finish up the Social Networking part of my website- not many people know that I am building my website on my own. I mean not to say that I can't hire a web designer to do the hard parts (which I do when I hit a brick wall) but I believe if it's your passion then you should get your hands dirty. Quite a while back I've been toying with the idea of turning my moenasrul.com E-team and members area into a social network of sorts so my friends and fans can do other things while being stuck in my vain Universe.

3)Finish reading two books- yup I used to be a heavy reader but now all I read are blogs and wikipedia articles. Time to hit the old school reading material.

4)Finish writing the musical score for my Musical- You see I tend to do alot of creative things and one of them was writing a musical. I have finally finished the script but I haven't yet written the music for it. What's a musical without music right?

5)Finish the Graphic Novel- this one is for my own personal satisfaction. You see before I discovered music I was really into comic books and graphic novels along with Magic The Gathering Trading cards and Warhammer 40k. I started a graphic novel complete with written script and all. I just never finished drawing it. I recently found my old drawings and that old feeling just came back. 2011 you might be the year I finish it finally.

What are your New Years Resolutions?

No comments: