Monday, October 4, 2010

TLC "Promise Me" Campaign

Truly Loving Compay (TLC) Promise Me campaign. Pledgers thrive to fulfill wishes from those in need.
Although it had been a busy September, I'm ushering in October steadfastly. I have good good good news to share with you guys.

I received good news Jonathan Teoh from the TLC "Promise Me" campaign, asking me whether i would like to pledge myself to fulfill the wish of a child from the Sri Aman orphanage. I said "yes" without hesitation.

The kid's wish was simple--to ride the cable car at Genting Highlands. All i have to do is just bring the kid to Genting Highlands and ride the cable car. It touches my heart because this kid, who could wish for almost everything in the world, is so selfless that all he wanted is to ride the cable car.

My play date with the kid is set on this October 23rd :)

I'm so psyched! The last time i did charity project was  in 2008 where a group of my closest friends collected donations, clothes, and food for St. Joseph Children's Home in Penang and spent a sunday there.
Let's play limbo. That's me at the foreground wearing a stripe shirt.

My friend, Alex thought the kids to play paintball.This game  proved to be a crowd puller as the kids were eager to test their aim and play 'Counter Strike".

All of us before we bid goodbyes :(

No comments: