Saturday, October 9, 2010

Share in this pledge and together we can achieve more!

Let's Dance
Cable Car Rides!


If you have read my previous post, you will know that i have pledged to fulfill the wish of an orphan boy from Sri Aman to ride the cable car in Genting Highlands. I spoke to my manager Julian Lee and we concur that we should try to go that extra distance beyond my original pledge!

My original pledge to the TLC "Promise Me" Campaign is to take the orphan boy (I would like to disclose the name of my beneficiary, but before i get any 'go-ahead' from the orphanage, further details will be disclosed in my future post. As for now, let us call my beneficiary Adik) to ride the cable car in Genting Highlands.

Let's go beyond Adik's innocent wish of soaring 6,000 feet above sea level. Let's bring Adik for a day tour of Genting Highlands and be amazed at the magnificent mountainview and the rainforest scenery. And how about seeing Adik's face flush with happiness after riding the many attraction of the indoor and outdoor theme park Genting Highland is famous for?

I would like to involve the participation of my network of friends and family to share in this pledge. Together we can soon see how easy it is to make a huge difference.

Coming soon: How to Donate.

No comments: