Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thank you to all! and my journey along the "Transit of Venus" and the "Paku" along the way

I've met some really wonderful people recently who have hopped on my musical journey. First and foremost I would like to thank all that have supported the song Bintang which was done by C.Loco and I. All of the love that I get from each and every comment I channel into my creative zone to create bigger and better things for everyone to enjoy.

If you haven't heard it yet here is the unplugged version which is being nominated for The Bliss Award category for AVIMA.



As I continue on this journey I am joined by Kristie Addison from the band Transit of Venus, a well known New Zealand band. Here is she is rocking with Transit of Venus :


The next person to join me on this road to that wonderful Rock City where all dreams come true, is Riz whom was formerly from the band Paku. First time I met this guy was almost ages ago when I was 19 and we were in different bands, way before my radio and tv career. Even before my days as a FLY FM MyVi Trooper. He was notorious for wearing a cowboy hat during gigs... can you spot him in this music video?



More to come ladies and gentlemen, as the journey is not yet finished. More stories to tell and moments to experience. What keeps me going you might ask? It's the fact that you are all on the journey with me. Thank you very much each and everyone of you :D



Moe Nasrul's Facebook profile

No comments: