Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Guess who's back?




Feels really good to be writing again and i'm saying this with a huge smile on my face.

So this morning as I watch over Laila the new News Presenter here at Fly Fm as she did the morning slot as part of her training. It's been awhile since i trained someone and the last person I trained was Aush which was like ages ago.

Well anyways I found out through twitter that Gmail was down for like an hour or something but we Malaysians didn't really feel it much cause it was during the wee hours of the morning. Meaning that we all slept through it and by the time we woke up gmail was all good to go.

As i was checking my e-mail (that seems to be working fine) i got one from Allaccess.com which tells me whats hitting the charts over in the USA. I do this now and then for hobbies sake plus it keeps me in touch with whats hot in the music scene internationally. I like :)

So far Best I Ever Had by Drake is hitting the R&B and Hip Hop charts but i don't it would ever get air play due to it's explicit lyrical content. I mean check out for yourself but viewer discretion is advised...use of foul language and the beginning starts of very baywatch-esk.


No comments: