Monday, December 1, 2008

Just arrived from Penang...


Got of the bus at 4:23 am...this when the adventure starts...

went to a mamak restaurant at 4:30 ordered a nescafe ice and two roti telur...

read a book while waiting for order...5:00 my order arrives (so efficient i for got to laugh...

i'm saying this sarcastically)...

ate my roti and drank slowly as i finish reading my book and now half way finished...

call of nature attacks at 5:40 and no i'm not gonna get into details...

saw bathroom and thought to self 'no f#§king way'.terrible to even my standards (and my standards are quite low)...

5:43 paid and headed out for a cleaner territory...

found a hotel and asked 'where is the restroom?' and the reply was' it opens at six' i said 'what time is it now?' it was 5:55 and opening it early was a no go (kinda dum if you ask me)...

walk to lrt station and took picture of really cool and creepy alleyway (and to an extent show you i'm not lying)...

reached station...out of luck bathroom light not working and it looks even sacrier than the alley...got on train and started blogging...To be continued

1 comment:

LoNeRaNgerSpEaK said...

wo!creepy man...*scared*